Green Field Health Management Limited is a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration / Human Resources
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in Secretarial Administration, Mass Communication or any of the Social Sciences. A Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline or CIPM membership will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate & Proficient in Microsoft Office usage
- Minimum of 10 years experience post NYSC.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes/meeting minutes
- Basic Project Management ability
- Ability to organize tasks, research and keeping records.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in handling personnel/staff matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Email Us: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.