Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria's Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media and Content Executive
Location: Ikeja Lagos
- Our marketing team have a thrilling role available for a Social Media & Content Executive. You will be responsible for the day to day running of all our social media channels, including content creation and support, with delivery for content across supplementary digital channels such as our website and blog.
- You should be organized and able to plan and manage projects. You will support the Marketing team across brief writing, storytelling, asset delivery as well as work collaboratively with the team to ensure a consistent tone of voice and brand personality.
- The role will include the running and delivery of a Marketing Calendar. Additional responsibilities will consist of assisting with other marketing projects, such as ad campaigns, search optimization and partnership activity.
- Deliver the end-to-end social process, including content creation, copywriting, scripting, scheduling, analysis and reporting across social media channels with support from the Marketing Manager.
- Develop content to support our objectives of increased brand awareness, community size and engagement for each channel
- Develop a multi-channel strategy to support all territories and engage with a national audience
- Use social tools to report on and measure success of campaigns and content to inform future planning
- Proactively identify emerging trends, opportunities to benefit and drive engagement with our social channels
- Manage asset creation and delivery for paid social activity (boosted/ sponsored posts)
- Maintain the Marketing Calendar, ensure it is up to date and circulated appropriately, and ensure we are on track to meet deadlines
- Create and manage an online review funnel for online reviews and reputation management
- Work with the wider marketing team on the development and delivery of an Influencer programme
- Respond to all inquiries, comments and questions in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Generate ideas to bring brand campaigns to life across social media and beyond
- Generate engaging content for our websites and social media pages by writing copy that interests our users, understanding the power of images and giving creative direction for said copy
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Working with the wider marketing team to optimize our content for search visibility and generally supporting the SEO strategy
- Oversee all social media accounts
- A first degree in Business, Marketing, Creative or any related field Minimum 4 years’ experience
- A previous placement including social/digital media/content creation or previous studies involving writing or editing.
- A passion and knowledge for social media
- Great writing skills and an eye for what will interest and inspire people
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- A willingness to learn, ask questions and work hard/smart
- A desire to progress quickly and take on responsibility
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to act on initiative and be focused under pressure
- Be a team player with strong people skills
- Organized, IT savvy, creative and detail oriented
The following would be an added advantage:
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience working in a similar role for a fashion brand/retailer
- Experience in creating email campaigns and social media content
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.