Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Flames Restaurant
- Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, outdoor events or drive through Churasco, our singular purpose is to captivate guests with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge
- We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members
- If you are seeking a rewarding career, consider joining Flames Restaurants.
- The Manager is an integral contributor to the overall success of the location including; the restaurant, the bar and private dining space
- The General Manager will direct, coordinate and plan the organization of all food and beverage while working beside the Head Chef in order to ensure consistency, budget control, quality of service and product.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to lead a team and direct the vision of the highest quality operation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieving the highest service standards and exceeding a high guest expectation daily
- In conjunction with the HR, accomplish human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, assigning scheduling, and reviewing
- Effectively enforce company policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives of all outlets by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Work closely with the chefs and barman of the Dining to ensure successful day-to-day operations of dining experience
- Resolve associate and/or guest conflict through service recovery and implement change when necessary
- Liaise with the Management Team to control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing waste
- Estimate food and beverage consumption and place orders with suppliers
- Maintain budget and employee records
- Prepare and monitor records
- Avoid legal challenges by following all company and government legislations
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of malfunctioned equipment
- Develop managers and employees by ensuring regular one-on-ones, training and development, coaching and performance evaluation
- Create an engaging and energetic environment where all associates work as a team
- Generate growth and restaurant sales through marketing initiatives
- Regularly conduct P&L reviews to analyze financial metrics.
- A minimum of 8 years progressive experience within the hospitality industry
- Experience in a similar environment and position as manager of a fine dine restaurant
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conduct written and verbal performance reviews
- Strong business acumen
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Post-secondary Degree / Diploma in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management and / or equivalent an asset
- Age: 40 and above only.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Manager Flames Restaurant" as the subject of the mail.
- This is a senior role and hence any experience in managing a restaurant less than 8 years will not be considered, any experience outside management in the hospitality industry will not be considered at all
- We thank all applicants for their interest in Flames Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.
- If you do not reside in Abuja and can not make an interview on a short two day notice if shortlisted then, do not apply.
- the subject of the email should be Manager Flames Restaurant with your cv attached only, any deviation from this standard of application will be unprocessed
- If you do not posses 8 years minimum experience managing a fine dine restaurant then do not apply.