Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria's Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos
- Ensure 100% compliance to control measures in the organization
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls
- Escalation of issues in the audit incidence registers
Monitoring Warehouse Merchandise Movement Operations:
- Responsible for coordinating off-site and on-site inventory snap check on warehouse merchandise movement
- Responsible for verification of all incoming and outgoing merchandise from the warehouse
- Responsible for reviewing inter-stores merchandise movement via warehouse
- Ensure full compliance by all warehouse team to their internal control process
- Responsible for working with the IT team in monitoring warehouse system
Monitoring Production Raw Material and Finished Product Movement Operations:
- Responsible for reviewing and verification of all purchase order from raw material
- Responsible for reviewing and verification of allocation of raw materials to production
- Responsible for reviewing and verification of allocation of finished goods from production to warehouse
- Carryout production raw material stock count and inventory snap check and variance investigation
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or any other related field
- Professional qualification in ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience
- Ability to use retail pro software would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical Capability
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.