The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerdock wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake three months training programme in Basic Scaffolding for Construction, Oil and Gas Industries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme (Basic Scaffolding for Construction, Oil and Gas Industries)
Duration: 3 months
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in basic structural scaffolding erection and supervision.
- To promote a public-private sector partnership model in technical and vocational skills training.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study and free lunch. They will be paid a stipend as monthly allowance and awarded recognizable certification upon successful completion of the programme
- The Programme is entirely non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Application Closing Date
- Applicants should be ages 18 - 35 years and must possess any of the following basic qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- National Technical Certificate in related Trades
- Federal Craft Certificate (similar to the preceeding bullet above)
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their current CV, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application addressed to:
The Training School Coordinator,
Nigerdock Training and Development Academy,
Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, Apapa,
By E-mail application to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Drop the Application at the Nigerdock Guardhouse at Tin-Can Island, Apapa, Lagos.
- Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter's Card or International Passport.