Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Specialist (Fixed Term Contract)
Job ID: 20004068
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Henkel is for Those Who Step Up. Do You?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The incumbent will assist the Business Process Manager in providing assurance to Management on the effectiveness and adequacies of Internal Controls, through the conduct of relevant Internal Audit and Business Process reviews and provision of value-adding recommendations for business process improvement.
- Determine audit programs and scope of business process reviews in line with approved Internal Audit plan and management requests.
- Carry out internal control activities, audit reviews, risk management and evaluation of operational controls with a view to determine the effectiveness of internal controls over company operations and compliance with applicable policies and requirements.
- Carry out risk-based business process reviews thereby ensuring the embedment of risk management in company processes and procedures.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Obtain, analyze and review company information posted into the SAP (receivables, payables, inventories and overheads etc.) and report any non-compliance, inconsistencies and inadequacies of financial and related information.
- Discussion of business process review findings and recommendations with responsible officers and business unit heads and agree timelines for implementation of recommendations.
- Prepare and reports that reflect audit’s results and submit to the Business Process Manager.
- Assist the compliance officer in the discovery, investigation and reporting of any unethical business practices thereby ensuring full compliance to the company code of conduct, policies and established business practices.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor the implementation of agreed recommendations, thereby ensuring that all audit and business process review objectives are met.
- Participate in periodic inventory count and ensure reliability of the exercise through independent reporting of variance of raw materials, work in progress, finished goods and other relevant company inventories.
- Carry out value for money reviews to identify areas of cost savings in the procurement of company goods and services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounts / Finance or any other related course of study.
- Minimum of three years’ working experience.
- Good knowledge of audit reviews using the SAP application.
- Strong data analytics skill is required.
- Knowledge of basic project management skills preferred.
- Microsoft Office – advanced user of Excel. Knowledge of SAP.
- Strong internal audit and business process report writing skills.
- Confident personality with high level of integrity.
- Please note this is a Fixed term contract for 12 months and located in Ibadan, Nigeria.
Application Closing Date