Royalsec, a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Supervise cleaning of the premises and offices
- Routine check on vehicles and bikes for proper servicing as at when due
- Monitor staff attendance and movement during working hours
- Manage all administrative files, correspondences and documentations
- Ensure provision of interrupted communication via CUG
- Sourcing for and managing of relationships with contractors
- Coordinate procurement and distribution of equipment, appliances, kits and consumables (fuel, toiletries etc.) within and outside Lagos.
- Take inventory, inspect and supervise the maintenance of company's assets
- Attend to visitors queries
- Issuance of ID card
- Reporting of admin activities and stock position
- Update of inventory record
- Send report of kit issuance to management
- Request for CUG lines re-subscription and activation
- Coordination of waste disposal
- Request for engine oil for patrol vehicles
- Reconciliation of food eaten by staff at canteen
- Provide support to account on vehicle fuelling reconciliation
- Follow up on contractorsТ outstanding supplies and balances
- Sourcing for contractors and artisans
- Valuation of company assets
- Give support to Admin manager
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education and learning opportunities.
- Male preferably
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.