PEC Events & Services is an event management service provider. We plan, consult and execute events to meet world-class standards.
In providing service to the required specifications and expected quality while maintaining unbeatable consumer experience we focus on customer satisfaction as our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Developer Intern
Job Description Summary
- Develop and manage business product using marketing strategies ( Online/ Offline).
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the business.
- Relate with clients professionally and deliver value to them.
- Develop content suitable for social media engagement with clients.
- Report job process and activity to and through designed channels.
- Proper management of client database through automated means.
- Receive orders from clients and document accurately for invoicing.
- Deliver products to clients.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a related operations role.
- Must have experience relating to inventories
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Knowledge of online/ internet/ social media marketing skills.
- Good customer relation skill and management.
- Good knowledge of content development.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.