A young Agro-Processing Company at Ajah, Lagos State is looking to recruit a male qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Responsible for preparing accounts and managing financial information.
- Prepare and examine financial records, assuring information is up to date and accurate.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases.
- Maintain a suitable accounting system for the Company.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Prepare, record, and process accounts payable and cash disbursement, and accounts receivable and cash receipts.
- Prepare allocation tables for indirect expenses and revenue items as needed.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and process payroll and deductions schedules.
- Posting of accounts to the general ledger for: accounts receivable, cash receipts, accounts payable, cash disbursements and payroll.
- Review open invoice reports and follow up with a schedule of payments or adjustments.
- Ensure good accounts receivable management
- Supporting other department staff.
- Use electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate members of the management.
- A minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting or other related discipline.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, especially in the Manufacturing Industry
- Any relevant certificate would be an advantage
- Must be resident within Ajah axis.
- Candidate must be a male.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication,
- Interpersonal relationship,
- Time management and organization
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Result Driven.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using "Accountant, Ajah" as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds soon after, for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be "Accountant Ajah" to be considered