Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, an organization with business interests in the Hospitality, Industrial Printing and Publishing Industries with head office in Lagos, is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Head of Operations (QSR)
The HOP shall be accountable for the coordination and effective management of day to day business operations; ensuring the required processes and procedures are implemented in achieving customer satisfaction, business profitability, and increase in stakeholders value.
Responsibilities & Summary Key Deliverables
- Collaborate in the development and driving of organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs in alignment with short and long term business objectives
- Creating, reviewing recipe to increase and sustain customer patronage and loyalty
- Responsible for managing the day to day operations professionally, resolving issues that may arise
- Skilled in identifying scope for expansion by analyzing the market trends and implementing growth strategies effectively
- Skillful in motivating staff to follow and achieve the desired results through cooperation and teamwork
- Analyze internal operations, identify and implement process enhancement where required
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Coordinate the total value chain in the production operations circle
- Adhere to necessary statutory and business compliance requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Able to prepare and review sales reports to track the profit or loss and suggest measures to cut down costs and enhance
Educational and Professional Qualification
- BSc/HND in Food Technology or related field. MBA/MSc in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Possess other relevant professional affiliations and certifications
- 10+ years proven track record in executive leadership positions in Industry
- Industry Knowledge
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Business Process improvement
- Financial acumen
- Risk assessment and control
- Proven leadership
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.