We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Officer (Treatment Support)
Job Code: CSU005
- The Clinical Services Officer (Treatment Support) will support the delivery of clinical aspects of the HIV care and treatment package across the program cascade.
- S/he will oversee the implementation of the organizations integrated community and facility-based care and support activities across supported States.
- She/he will contribute to generate and support the implementation of effective, tested and innovative approaches across different thematic areas including ART, Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mothers, TB/HIV, Pediatrics and Adolescents and Key Population in accordance with donor requirements and stipulated guidelines of the Federal Government of Nigeria. With technical oversight from the Head of Unit s/he will be responsible for the following:
- Support achievement of >95% retention of clients through the implementation of early treatment support package inclusive of treatment literacy
- Strengthen and improve established appointment and defaulter identification systems
- Develop and implement strategies that ensure effective tracking and tracing of defaulters
- Ensure prompt and relevant updates and deployment of treatment support related SOPs, algorithms and flow charts
- Ensure empowerment of clients through patient treatment literacy including viral load literacy and other activities to ensure client retention, client ownership of disease management and virologic suppression
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Social Sciences or a related field;
- Minimum of five years experience in health program management in sub-Saharan Africa;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on international health issues including HIV, with at least five years experience working on HIV/AIDS counseling and testing programs in international or resource poor settings.
- Experience in coordinating HIV/AIDS program implementation;
- Strong supervisory and management skills;
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team player with good inter personal skills
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected]
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the Job Title, Location And Applicant Full Name; e.g. COM01 Abuja, Esther ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.