We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Services Associate - ART
Job Code: CSU070
- S/he will be responsible for coordinating and managing the technical services essential to the functioning and effective implementation of the HIV Treatment program.
- Provide technical support to supported facilities in establishing protocols for HIV/AIDS treatment and related services that are consistent with national guidelines.
- Builds capacity of facility personnel to better implement their role in the technical planning, management and evaluation of clinical issues related to HIV/AIDS Treatment programs.
- Serves as a resource to the organization in the evaluation of ongoing programs and in subsequent development of new and/or expanded programs for the treatment of HIV/AIDS and other health interventions.
- Review existing models of care to be applied to improving patient care, patient flow, medical records, etc. Initiate, mentor and enhance care and treatment services at sites.
- Provides direct technical assistance to supported health care facilities; such assistance might include training of staff, information system development/improvement, facilitation of community linkages, patient flow analysis, improvement of adherence support systems, development or improvement of referral systems
- Provide on-going mentoring and supervision to clinicians; serve as a resource for service delivery evaluation.
- Develop and refine program materials such as clinical guidelines, protocols, algorithms, drug formularies and training materials.
- Provide direct supervision to service delivery specialists including HIV/AIDS facility care and treatment teams, ART clinicians in supported facilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine; a master’s degree or equivalent in public health or related fields residency in internal medicine will be added advantage
- At least 4 years’ post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR, and others
- Extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
- Demonstrated experience in non-profit sector in a program management role
- Strong supervisory and management skills
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected]
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the Job Title, Location And Applicant Full Name; e.g. COM01 Abuja, Esther ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.