We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Services Assistant
Job Code: CSU090
With technical oversight from the central office technical staff and collaboration with State Program Management, the Pharmaceutical Services Associate shall provide support and share responsibility in the following:
- Assist in managing the pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment program
- Assist to develop work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria’s stipulated guidelines/standards at all healthcare facilities supported by the organization
- Tracking, monitoring and inventory analysis of all pharmacy stock employing the use of monitoring tools, spreadsheets and data bases.
- Assist in periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and counseling staff at sites supported by the HIV care and treatment program.
- Prepare and submit periodic progress reports pharmaceutical and logistics services from the sites supported to implement the HIV care and treatment program.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or other relevant field with prior experience in pharmaceutical services delivery and supply chain management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical service delivery, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Proficiency in the use of electronic Logistic Management Information System e.g. NAVISION.
- Proficiency in MS Access, SPSS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and other Office packages
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected]
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the Job Title, Location And Applicant Full Name; e.g. COM01 Abuja, Esther ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.