Deloitte Nigeria - Our client in the banking industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Brand and Communications
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire for the position of Head Brand & Communications, who will ensure brand visibility & retention and profitable growth of the business by supporting distribution strategies.
- He/She will aid consumer experience through the development and execution of communication plans and strategies across channels.
- Set style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Implementing and execute strategic brand initiatives to enhance visibility, trust and business growth.
- Monitor and ensure corporate brand integrity across all product segments, platforms (internal & external) and communication channels.
- Design and co-ordinate campaigns, advertisement and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and digital.
- Stay updated with global marketing and branding trends across financial and non-financial sectors.
- Accountable for all creative outputs inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of communications across all channels.
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assist with product development and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Review contents on Web Media and other Mainstream Multimedia Marketing channels– New Media (Email, Digital - Blog, Online newspaper, Social Media) to ascertain that it meets the required standard and creates a good image for the bank.
- Prudently utilize communication and promotional item’s budget to ensure visible ROI.
- Carryout Competitor and customer analysis to gain insights on current developments
- Minimum educational level - Bachelor's Degree in Social Science or Humanities or HND with a Master's Degree
- Minimum requisite experience - at least 10 years work experience in the area of Brand communication & Marketing in a bank including at least 5 years at management level.
- A good knowledge of bank’s Product/services
- Ability to think strategically, using analytical skills to transform strategies into concrete actions.
- Ability to apply information and knowledge to support brand and communication decision.
- Problem analysis and creative solution
- Advanced knowledge of and understanding of contemporary Brand Management principles and practice.
Application Closing Date