Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a top firm in the Real Estate Industry is currently looking to engage the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Valuer
- Property Management
- Inspection, Market Survey and Analysis of Asset
- Valuation of Properties
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio
- Liaising between the company and vendors
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases..
- Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them.
- Minimum of a BSC in Estate Management
- 5years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgments showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach
- Acceptable communication skills
- Good of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.