Deloitte Nigeria - Our client in the Banking industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Product Development
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to recruit for the position of Head Product Development, who will identify new market, channel opportunities, and manage new product launches through effective delivery of projects.
- S/he will be responsible for leading the organization in research for new products, product enhancements and product redesign.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the Bank.
- Define product promotion and positioning for defined segments.
- Spearhead investigation and analyses on the product and the product market.
- Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model.
- Work cross-functionally to prioritize the product pipeline, and supporting internal stakeholders, from Engineering to Marketing, in the product design process.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Ensure all business cases are commercially viable to support the move into new customer markets.
- Minimum educational level - Bachelor's Degree in Social Science or Humanities or HND with a Master’s Degree
- Minimum requisite experience - at least 10 years work experience in the area of Product Management and Marketing in a bank including at least 5 years at management level.
- Knowledge of bank’s Product/services.
- Knowledge of developing commercial propositions and successfully bringing new products to market
- Knowledge of market research, analysis and modelling.
Application Closing Date