Deloitte Nigeria - Our client in the Banking industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Partnership & Ecosystem
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire Head of Partnership & Ecosystems, who will be responsible for end-to-end leadership of ecosystem/ partnership opportunities, including strategy development, idea generation and opportunity sourcing.
- Define and implement short- and long-term policies and strategies while working closely with executives to execute.
- Develop and Implement a partner ecosystem strategy and roadmap to increase the reach and impact of the bank’s business & digital efforts.
- Develop local and international partner networks and strategic partnerships across financial services, technology, and other relevant industries.
- Drive results through partnerships with proven methods.
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact.
- Actively drive a relationship management program to support partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, analyze lead, develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships.
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships.
- Analyze, track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues in customer needs that can be addressed through strategic partnerships.
- Project and promote the bank’s business initiatives to new audiences & strategic partners.
- Develop, evaluate and manage reporting & financial tracking of strategic partnership activities.
- Develop, execute and manage agreements with partners.
- Minimum educational level - Bachelor's Degree in social science or humanities or HND with a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum requisite experience - at least 10 years work experience in related field including at least 5 years at management level.
- Knowledge and experience in strategy development and execution.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
Application Closing Date