Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading FMCG group is currently recruiting a proactive candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Job seek to employ a an IT Officer who will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by users/employees.
- The ideal candidate will be one who is well vast and experienced in resolving issues of hardware and software; and also skilled in networking, systems administration and the maintenance of computer systems and on CCTV cameras/biometric machines.
- Providing leadership and serving as coach and mentor to team members
- Server management and data base administration
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras across the factory premises
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Proactively anticipating technical issues and mitigating them
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years' related experience, preferably in the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- Experience for server management and data base administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, systems administration and in the installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras/biometric machines is VERY essential for this position.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "ICT Officer" as subject of the email.
- Candidates who are resident in Sango-Ota, Ogun State and environs are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.