Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency which trains and creates career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Creative Writer
- We are looking for a Content and Creative Writer to join our Business Development Team (BDT) and enrich the wordings and writeups of our Proposals, Journals, Memos, websites articles and Social media post. The candidate should have a keen eye for details and the ability to thrive under proposal request pressure. The candidate will be constructing both short and long form of writings for a variety of clients/sectors and should be able to strike a balance between quality writing and content quantity.
- Content and creative Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. The Candidate should constantly strive to hone their skills and view any feedback session as a learning opportunity, also should be widely read and be comfortable in sharing their work.
- Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our clientele, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles and Duties
- Research industry-related topics and conduct the research before and during the writing process.
- Write clear Business development documents and to promote our consulting services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit communications for external publications
- Conduct thorough fact-checks and submit work to consultants for input and approval
- Coordinate with BDT and design teams to illustrate proposals and articles
- Promote content on social media with qualify writing and story telling
- Identify ClientsТ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new ideas/approaches.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Suggest and script writings for update of website content as needed
- Collaborate with other PR and professionals on proposal projects
- BSc / B.A in English, Law, Mass Communication or another related field
- Proven experience as a Content & Creative Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent use of Computer, Social media and Web
- Additional qualification related to Modern writing and publishing
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] with "Creative Content Writer" as subject of the email.