Mobihealth is an innovative telemedicine and healthcare service platform, whose aim is to revolutionize access to healthcare services in developing countries. We are a One-stop portal that provides millions of people in Africa timely access to medical experts worldwide via video consultations from the comfort of their home.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Develop and monitor digital campaign budgets, prepare reports and monitor performance.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Identifying new customers and supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events, building brand awareness and positioning.
- Plan and manage social media platforms, digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email and display advertising.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy, while directing and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services, and evaluating competitors
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Plan and execute multi platform digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Conduct market research to identify market requirements for current and future services.
- Identify and recommend potential strategic partner relationships for service lines.
- Work closely in support of the Business Development and Sales Team.
- Deliver all marketing and communications activity within the agreed budget.
- Manage relevance and accuracy of all digital and print media, website and publications including distribution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and advertising campaigns.
- Minimum five years of post-graduate experience.
- Proven leadership experience and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tool; Google Analytics, and WebTrends.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.