MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control / Quality Assurance Engineer
- Document, establish and Implement Quality Management System based on (QMS) ISO 9001:2008.
- Responsible for facilitating the development and effective implementation of the ECP Quality Management System by the Project Team and Contractors.
- Coordinate with ECP to ensure the timely submission of all Quality Documentations/Deliverables
- Ensure establishment and proper implementation of adequate control processes within the subproject PMT, as stipulated in the Generic Quality Plan (GQP)
- Carry out regular surveillance inspections for all activities on site and on sub- contractors’ sites
- Ensure that QA/QC personnel are adequately skilled, experienced, trained, educated, and qualified
- Define QA / QC requirements and ensure inclusion in contract documents for ECP and service contracts
- Plan audits, prepare audit check lists, perform audits (Internal & External), generate, review, and maintain audit reports associated with Company program and ensure the close-out of the corrective actions for all audits
- Update database with all information (Corrective Action Request, Non-conformities, and Deviation / Derogations etc.) and prepare statistics analysis
- Evaluate Contractors, Sub-contractors and suppliers Quality plans, Inspection and Test Plans, associated documents and identify any necessary corrective measures
- Validate Contractor’s Quality Plan, the level of NDE controls and qualification of NDE personnel
- Collate Weld map, both structural/Piping, and generate Welding and NDE Summary report for projects Coordinate Discipline inspectors and assist in anticipating and planning of QA/QC resources to meet Project Quality needs during all project phases
- Ensure PMT Contractor and Subcontractors are aligned with Project Quality Policy, objectives, and principles
- Liaise closely with Company Vendor QC Coordinator for coordination of Procurement Inspection activities
- Actively promote Quality awareness and commitment within the Project
- Ensure a safe and consistent application of Company referential documents, codes, standards, and good engineering practice with respect to Welding as the Technical Authority on Welding.
- Compliance with ECP HSE KPI & HSE requirement.
- Reporting of QA / QC activities
- Responsible for planning and conducting Audit of Contractors
- Documenting and maintaining Derogation Register and interfacing with the Asset Integrity Manager
- Coordinating Quality Engineers and Discipline Inspectors for ECP activities
- Maintaining and updating nonconformity register and ensure items are closeout
- Responsible for any Welding related issues
- Establish Statistical key performance indicator (KPI) for major processes within ECP entity.
Qualifications / Experienced Required
- B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering
- Registered member with Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- CSWIP 3.1 Certified
- ISO 9001: 2008 QMS Lead
- Auditor ASNT / NDT Level II in UT, RFI, MPI & LPI.
- 10 years professional experience
- Strong extensive background and multidiscipline experience in; Quality Management System, Quality Assurance and Control, coordination of Quality activities within Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, and start-up Projects of various facilities in Oil and Gas industry.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong management and communications skills
- Knowledge of International standards and Statutory Regulatory Body
- Teamwork, Technical rigor, and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.