Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Business Analyst
Zip/Postal Code: 100001
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer, the Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and COO including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Anticipates the executives’ needs and proactively brings together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverable's and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhances executives’ and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Represents the executives by welcoming visitors, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive office.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and all staff meetings.
- Manages external contacts on behalf of the Senior Management; proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
- Improves quality organizational results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Effectively handles Board of Directors related activities and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by both Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Manages the Company Library
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administrative or related field
- Company start-up experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in supporting a C-level fast paced executive
- Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High level of emotional Intelligence, strong sense of teamwork and project Management skills
- Project Management skills
- Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and remotely from a supervisor
Application Closing Date