Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a multinational is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Utility Officer
- We are looking to recruit a Utility Officer to handle all maintenance activities to ensure smooth and optimal functioning of equipment
- To manage all utilities & maintenance activities in the plant including spares management.
- Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdowns for all equipment and preventive maintenance systems.
- Designing & implementing appropriate systems on preventive maintenance, breakdown history analysis and asset register.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Skills in identifying and communication root cause analysis.
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details.
- Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
- Knowledge of Safety standards and legal requirements of related utilities maintenance.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience of Maintenance of plant equipment, Utilities Operation & Maintenance.
- Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance & utility operation in multi-shift environment.
Application Closing Date
Till Role is filled.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.