Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Directorate, E-Banking
Zip/Postal Code: 100001
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
- The ideal candidate will provide management oversight and responsibility to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of all Card related services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Give strategic advice and report results and findings to MD or board members (as maybe required).
- Keep all relevant stakeholders informed of developments on the brand’s objectives.
- Ensure employees move in the same strategic direction to achieve its mission
- Create and report on business plans, monitoring its efficacy and progress
- Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintaining quality services that are competitive as well as delivering excellent customer support through the Card services brand.
- Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met.
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market & industry relevance.
- Manage key personnel, clients and service providers
- Promote the wellness of staff and implementing policies inline with labor legislation and health and safety guidelines to create a diverse and positive working environment
- Direct and control all business operations and Manage the entire business & functional implementation of activities for projects including sign off of SLAs/business agreements, Merchant & license acquisition ,Card authorization, payment settlement ,design, development, processing ,issuing of card related services as well as maintenance of all environments relating to assigned Card Services.
- Make all major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of the brand as well as acting as the main point of communication between the Managing directors and board of directors of the company Ltd.
- Provides report on budget, status of the project under execution, challenges, risk and mitigation plan
- Attend and represent the brand at management & board meetings.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience Card Business Environment, Issuing & Acquiring services in a financial institution
- Minimum of B.Sc in related field
- Fantastic knowledge of card authorization, payment settlement or merchant acquiring across industries, including payments issuing, processing, acquiring
- Must have a holistic insight of global & local card service industry.
- Minimum of three (3) years end to end project implementation in cards Issuing & acquiring.
- Excellent experience in handling design, development and testing teams
- Global & local insight in card authorization, payment settlement or merchant acquiring
- Strong knowledge & experience in customer engagement
- Good marketing, negotiation & Sales skills
Application Closing Date