Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a multinational is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are looking for a Logistics Manager to handle all logistics operations and ensure cost saving methods are employed.
- To initiate the Logistics function set-up.
- Create and manage to deliver business critical.
- Create/bring Operational efficiency in the system.
- Lead and manage multiple/vertical business complexities.
- Bring cost advantage to the company/client.
- To be single point contact for all issues related to transportation/tracking and follow-ups.
- Manage freight receipts, insurance claims processing and MIS Management.
- Reduction of TTAT (Truck Turn- around time).
- Daily co-ordination with plant and warehouse on loading and unloading of materials.
- Responsible for contract renewals, vehicle permits, vehicle and driver licence.
- Follow-up for payments.
- Freight spent analysis and tracking against target.
- Monthly re-conciliation with Finance on expenses booking versus provisions.
- Auditing financial/ cost bookings.
- Surfacing anomaly in financial bookings.
- Monthly re-conciliation with the Customers.
- Truck efficiency and fuel tracking.
- Ensure discipline amongst his team.
- Must possess technical skills (automobiles)
- Responsible for driving and implementing Quality Systems (ISO,) in the Operation
- Creates an atmosphere in the Organization that facilitates free flow of information within the departments.
- Ability to communicate ideas, goals and policies of the company to the team members through written and oral communication.
- Must be extrovert, Self-motivator, meticulous, hardworking and with strong integrity.
Application Closing Date
Till Role is filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.