KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a conglomerate with business interests in the chemicals distribution, Logistics and healthcare industries. With an impressing turnover per annum, it is one of the fastest growing business concerns in Nigeria.
In line with its growth aspirations, the Group is seeking to appoint top-of-the-class individual with the requisite skills and experience to fill the role below:
Job Title: Finance Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Detailed Job Description
- Partner with the CEO to actively manage the Company cash flow through accurate historical reporting and robust forecasting
- Oversee all external and internal reporting ensuring the integrity and timeliness of all reported figures.
- Ensure compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Use insightful commentaries to help all stakeholders understand the financial performance of the Company and to inform decision making.
- Agree and manage Service Level Agreements with the Business.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience as a finance leader, at least 5 years in emerging markets
- Qualified Accountant (recognized international qualification)
- Strategic focus and forward looking, experienced in finance business partnering with CEOs to develop and deliver business strategies.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong operational skills
- Very strong in costing functions
- Very strong in Finance Business partnering.
Application Closing Date