PrisDav Consulting - Our client in the Hospitality industry is urgently seeking for immediate employment an experienced candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Business Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- This person will be responsible for the enhancement of our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
- The Social Media/Business Manager for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
- The successful candidates will be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns and generate more sales for the company.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Develop a growth strategy for the companyТs business which would be focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing sales data on daily basis to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Supervision of creation of App
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or other related field
- A female preferably for this role.
- Min. of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Use the Job Title & Location as the subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.