An Independent Energy Company with upstream and midstream assets in Nigeria is seeking highly skilled candidates to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Compression Project Manager
Ref Number: SECPM3
Locations: Lagos & Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of the Role
- The Compression Project Manager will provide project management for oil and gas pipeline/facility compression projects in order to complete the assigned scope of work to schedule, safely and within budget.
- Collaborate with a diverse technical and production team across the Company to manage the engineering and design of gas compression project
- Oversee project controls, project plan documents, including scope, schedule and risk management plans
- Ensure that assigned projects are completed safely and in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Interface with the project team, subcontractors and other stakeholders to complete the assigned work within schedule and budget
- Identify and implement improvements in processes and operations to control costs and improve productivity
- Report progress in achieving the required work scope on a regular basis to the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Management
- Capture, analyze and share lessons learned throughout the project
- Lead factory acceptance tests and issue as built documents
- Ensure the provision of all materials, documentation and related services in line with the Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) policies and directives.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in engineering and management of gas projects
- Experience in design, construction and engineering of oil and gas facility projects
- Proven track record with project management skills (budget, scope of work, change management, and quality)
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience of MS Office Suite
- A high level of personal integrity and a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, comfortable leading others to achieve results
- Ability to distil problems, establish evidence-based facts, determine accurate conclusions, and make recommendations
- Ability to conceive innovative approaches to challenges encountered
- Willing to work in a remote location.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae in PDF format as an attachment to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the role and reference number as the subject of the email.
- Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.