Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- Enforce the safety policies, rules, regulations and Standard work Instruction of the Company.
- Preparing maintenance plan for all kind of equipment in the plant such as; Machines (according to the manuals). Cranes, Forklift, Generators, Welding machines and other Plant Equipment.
- Make the maintenance routine (daily, weekly & monthly) to all kinds of equipment in the plant.
- Identify current and future maintenance requirements
- Ensures systems are in place for production support operations
- Lead the Mechanical maintenance team Ц train the employees, guide them and prepare them a daily work plan.
- Updating and adjusting the Mechanical maintenance plan according to changes that occurs from time to time and new equipment we purchase.
- Logs, monitors, and controls the dispensing of all tools used in maintenance activities.
- Responsible for the safe transportation of tools within the facility.
- Assigns and inspects work of maintenance personnel. Coordinates the preparation of repair orders, equipment records, requisitions, etc.
- Conducts inspections to determine the need for repair and to estimate repair costs.
- Schedules preventive maintenance for all safety equipment and systems.
- Maintains logs of pending and completed maintenance activities. Prepares progress, status, and other reports.
- Controlling the production plan, and comparing the performance against the plan.
- Collecting maintenance data of all kind of equipment in the plant.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years' experience in construction/fabrication industry as a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Additional technical trade courses desirable.
- Excellent Job task planning and organizing.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.