Rickamore Consulting - Our client, an E-commerce Store is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping & Fulfillment Operations Specialist
Location: Lagos or Abuja
- Ensure orders that are placed are packaged, shipped and delivered on time and on schedule.
- Communicate with vendors across various countries to ensure the right item is being processed and shipped at the right time to the right customer.
- Cross check vendor inventory levels on the site back end, to prevent stock -outs, or customers purchasing items that are no longer in stock.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with production times of bespoke items, and follow up with vendors to ensure the item will be ready at the specified time.
- Order packaging and supplies from local and international suppliers and source the best deals.
- Identify and negotiate with suitable freight forwarders for imports and exports into Nigeria from other African countries.
- When missing shipment cases arise, the jobholder would be responsible for following up with local authorities to help resolve a client’s missing package case.
- Review and settle accounts with local logistics partners; negotiating better rates.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2+ Years technical experience in cross-border logistics and supply chain management
- 3+ years technical experience in shipping and fulfillment services for e-commerce stores or applicable digital business
- 3+ years experience in a coordination and organizational role
- 1+ years experience skilled in operations and logistics for an e-Commerce marketplaces
- Technically literate preferably with wordpress and modern fulfillment tool
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.