Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Brand Communications Officer
- Your role involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
- In the role of digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing the organisation's multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas.
Technique Required Are
- Social media marketing - developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) - developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns - sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing - includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
As a digital marketer, you'll:
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Website Design and Development - May coordinate the design and functionality of the company website, working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- Content Strategy - Along with the design and functionality of a company website, you will also be responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM - You are responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM).
- E-Commerce - Responsible for converting website visits into online sales. This is often achieved by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking - Responsible for managing the online presence and brand of the company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with consumers in real-time and you will be responsible for this communication
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
- If you have less than 5 year experience do not apply.
- If you are not in abuja do not apply(no zoom skype interview)
- This role is not for fresh graduates, you must have had 5 years minimum work experience in a professsional environment
- Apply with the heading Digital Marketer and attach the cv