Swift MediSpark is the official distributor of SwiftPractice EMR, Nigeria’s most robust Electronic Medical Records and Hospital Management Software. We enable hospitals to become 10x more efficient by digitizing their operations entirely.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
Marketing and sales activities including but not limited to:
- Managing email marketing activities
- Serving as sales advisor to our clients and the public by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns.
- Writing and proofreading creative content for online and traditional marketing
Business Development Strategy:
- Monitoring and analyzing data trends (from CRM and website) and conducting external market research for growth
- Periodically analyzing customer feedbacks for product development
- Contributing ideas for improving marketing standards and processes whenever the need be.
- Mastering all aspects of our software and independently conducting demos to prospective clients
- Participating in our software implementation to new facilities
- Participating in general office administrative processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree in Marketing or MIS (or other related to the duo) from a recognized institution.
- Experience in marketing/customer service related position(s) is desirable
- Deep expertise in digital marketing (+SEO)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Understanding and prior use of at least one major data analysis package (e.g. SPSS)
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM), and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Good business acumen
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of hospitals and healthcare.
- Good telephone communication skills
- Basic project management know-how.
- Top-notch negotiation and persuasion skill
- Outstanding presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A good relationship builder with a positive and approachable attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Preferred Location: Surulere-based or a maximum of 15 minutes drive away.
- N65,000 - N80,000 monthly (+ Medical Coverage).
Application Closing Date
11:59 pm, 18th July, 2020.