CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte (CMP) is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and three zonal offices within Nigeria.
With a vision to be 'the preferred partner in health care' and as a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Locations: Lagos and Jos, Plateau
- Conduct and use strategic market analysis to precipitate and improve strategic decisions about products.
- Develop Annual Training Programs for sales & marketing staff in order to enhance performance and professionalism.
- Develop effective communication strategies to achieve business and corporate objectives.
- Establish the peculiar needs of members institutions and recommend ways and means of addressing them through well-coordinated public relations efforts
- Establish key issues, elements of strategies, tactics, actions plans, and investment, to impact the market share, market growth strategies and profits for key products.
- Any other assignment as will be given by the supervisor from time to time.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must hold a minimum of B.Pharm.
- Honesty and maturity in character very essential.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication experience.
- Must demonstrate good sales attitude with the ability to achieve brand penetration and visibility.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.
- Must have effective time and activity management skills, self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate persistence, self-motivation and be a good listener.
- Applicants to this position must be below 40years of age.
- Must have 1 - 3 years of hands-on field experience and have the capacity to develop and implement strategies to build assigned brands while achieving market share.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CHAN Medi-PHARM is an equal opportunity employer. Women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply