MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Part Management Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Organization of the maintenance strategy for production equipment.
- Organization of the service according to the needs of the production.
- Organization of the warehousing of spare parts: Set up of maintenance servicing and spare part management
- Set up and supervision for the IT environment in SAP.
- Set up and supervision for the IT environment for machine efficiency monitoring
- Reporting for maintenance and spare part management.
- Budget responsibility for maintenance and spare parts.
- Personnel job training, qualification, and development in the area of responsibility.
- Budget forecast, controlling and applicable inventory adjustments
- Maintenance Orders and Warehouse Management
- Maintenance Plans review and improvement
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Plans definition
- Lead or support Spare parts or Consumables Cost Reduction Projects.
- Degree in Engineering study, such as Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Five or more years experience in maintenance in electronic manufacturing industry
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
- English: fluent on communication level - spoken and written.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional, and multifunctional teams. In a global environment.
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skill
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation
- Self-dependent, structured, and analytic
- Analytical and skills for problem solving techniques.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.