Altitude Group Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Content Officer
- Manage the Corporate online space, pitch ideas and gather information that form the contents of the company’s blog space and social media platforms.
- Help to create, implement, develop and monitor the company’s marketing and communications strategies and brand.
- Enhancing the online presence and overall brand to advance the company’s vision.
- Work closely with other departments on the strategic development of online marketing and implementation of safety awareness on digital presence, to provide a consistent and compelling message to the public.
- Create, coordinate and deliver the creative content (words, images, video) and functionality of the website and intranet, microsites and designs.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Mass Communications or Online Marketing, Master’s degree in the related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as online content officer.
- Experience of working in a marketing/communications environment
- Experience of designing websites, and of using related technologies
- Experience of working with and managing information across different Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience copy writing and producing accessible digital content.
- Experience of developing and implementing content-led marketing strategies and content planning.
- Experience of implementing online marketing tactics to drive web traffic, including search, media, optimisation, social networking and e-mail.
- Competent using Word, Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of brand management
- Excellent written skills and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Creative flair and an eye for good design
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job the" as subject of the email.