DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer (Internship)
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
- We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing startup and contribute towards scaling and improving the DRO Health products
- This includes defining product specifications, creating prototypes, and designing fully functional products
- To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for design and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
- Create design concepts, wireframes & prototypes to convey requirements and test functionality
- Produce high quality UI/UX designs for the mobile and backend teams
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to engineers
- Document and employ design concepts into functional prototypes
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
- Working with the product and engineering teams to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly.
Required Experience and Personal Skills
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Must have experience with either Adobe XD or Figma
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- You will be required to submit your CV and portfolio
- We aim to respond to all applicants, however If you do not get a response within two weeks, your application was not successful.