eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: User Experience Designer
- We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in graphic design or other design subject, fine art, engineering or other related fields.
- Experience: At least one year experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator. UX Writing documentation, Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes , assets, icons, mockups and storyboards. Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please note that applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on resume or presented when required.