A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Services Officer
- To develop standard and balanced contract agreement for all healthcare facilities on our network
- To develop standard and balanced contract agreement for all classes of business of the Organization.
- Liaising and working with the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser on all legal and regulatory functions and matters.
- Working closely with the Head of the Medical and Quality Assurance
- Department, for proper interpretations of issues with facilities
- To Interface continually with all Health Care Facilities on our Network for a better and mutually rewarding relationship with all the critical stakeholders and non-critical stakeholders
- To Handle all Legal Matters
- To ensure prompt and amicable dispute resolution with Healthcare facilities, clients and others.
- To regularly maintain an updated database of all healthcare facilities on our network for efficient and effective communication system at all times.
- To serve as the link and or relationship manager between the organization and the network of facilities
- To regularly anchor the formalization of business relationship for the Organization.
- To anchor the documentation of all legal issues for the Organization.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Law from a reputable University
- Graduate of the Nigerian Law School with good grades
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in a Corporate environment.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.