Afrimash Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading eCommerce marketplace for agricultural items. You can now conveniently and securely shop online for quality items and receive your order safely at your location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Adhoc Live Chat Agent
- We are currently seeking Live Chat Agents to join our team. Live chats are some of the most direct interactions we have with our customers. Chat agents communicate with customers through live chat or email to answer questions and solve problems. Since they function on the front line of customer service, it is important that chat agents be comfortable communicating directly with customers.
- If you are interested in a new challenge and enjoy working in a fun environment, we ask that you please apply - We'd love to have you join our team.
- All customer inquiries are inbound only. We don't make outbound attempts or telemarketing.
- Interact with customers via live webchat. No high-pressure sales tactics. We help customers that are shopping for agriculture input, respond to any questions they about Afrimash or the product, and give them the benefits of purchasing with the top nationwide provider, close the sale, and place the order.
- Responding to customers, identifying customer issues, providing solutions, conversing in a polite and professional manner, and performing data entry
- Respond to inbound chats in a timely manner
- Create amazing experiences by creating comfortable, informative, and positive relationships, while identifying and recommending products to benefit the customer.
- Strong written skills that lend to clear and concise text-based communication
- Must be able to type 50 WPM with 0 errors
- Ability to develop a rapport with every customer, in order to understand their questions/issues and provide individualized assistance, that surpasses expectations
- Self-awareness and self-motivation, with a strong desire to constantly improve through performance metrics tracking and coaching
- Proven ability to consistently deliver excellent sales and customer service
- Must be technically savvy and demonstrate proficiency on PC - which includes being able to navigate around the web
- Must be able to multitask (you will be taking up to 3 - 5 chats at a time)
- Ability and desire to learn about Afrimash.
Work From Home Requirements
- We are pleased to offer positions that allow 100% Work from Home. While we function as a hybrid team and have our share of fun, it does take a special breed who can tolerate what can be an isolating experience. So, to ensure you are applying for this job with a clear understanding, only apply for this position if you meet the following:
- Work independently without face to face management interaction
- Ability to train in a remote environment (e.g., all your training is over the computer, this can be difficult for some, make sure you will feel comfortable with this type of environment)
- Proactively manage issues that prevent your ability to maintain a productive work environment (e.g., network issues that prevent your ability to work)
- Tolerance for working without daily human interaction but the ability to replace that interaction with communication channels provided by Afrimash team
- A dedicated area to work from in your home and abide by specific criteria that will be required of you in that environment.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.