A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified suitable candidates to assume this vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Associate - Clinical Services
Ref Code: TA305
- The job holder will work with the Technical Lead in the State to provide technical and programmatic support to sites in delivering and monitoring high quality HIV/AIDS services in the areas of ART, PMTCT, HIV/TB and other services in line with the national guidelines and international best practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a Medical degree (MBBS or equivalent) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience in HIV clinical / program management.
- Possession of experience in TB, MNCH, RH and malaria programs would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.