A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified suitable candidates to assume this vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer, Health Informatics (HI)
Ref Code: TOHI803
- The successful candidate will take the lead in setting up and maintenance of electronic medical records systems and other digital solutions at new and existing sites within the state.
- S/He will support daily quality data collection, entry and management using new/existing database management systems and ensure weekly reporting of accurate and complete HIV program service data in the NDR.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years’ experience in information technology, including data collection, entry and analysis, database designing and management.
- Must have advanced knowledge of SQL, Python, MYSQL or other compatible database software like OPENSOURCE applications.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & Location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.