A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified suitable candidates to assume this vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Associate - Pharmacy & Supply Chain
Ref Code: PSC701
- The successful candidate will support all clinical pharmacy and supply chain management activities of the program in the designated location.
- S/He will be responsible for the delivery of quality antiretroviral therapy (ART) services, through ensuring an efficient supply of medicines and delivering client-oriented services to promote appropriate use.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a university degree in (Bachelor of Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Services / Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in public health programs, with a focus on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.