A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified suitable candidates to assume this vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Associate - Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
Ref Code: TAME810
- The desired candidates will work with the states M&E team to support the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems in the state.
- S/He will be responsible for collating the program data at the LGA level and ensuring quality data report for the program in the state.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Behavioural / Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field of HIV prevention.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of SPSS or STATA or knowledge of DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & Location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.