Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
- The android developer will create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. S/he will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform(s).
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Education and Training
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven software development experience and Android development skills
- Proven working experience in Android app development and has published, at least, one original Android app individually or as a team member
- Experience with Android SDK-Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in both Java and Kotlin
Gross annual salary of N1,800,000m.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.