IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Engineer (FSE)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Field Support Engineer as assigned, will oversee and supervise projects from beginning to end within the operations department in line with IPI Powertech Nigeria’s business goals.
- Ensure PMM andf other related maintenance activities are carried out as per SLA.
- General understanding of DCDG solutions.
- To ensure 100% power availabiblity on site and critically reduce outages.
- Quality control and monitoring.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Deliver project with the required conditions.
- Diesel maintenance check.
- Actively involved in the implementation of sites roll out projects according to specification and standard.
- Ensure excellent customer focus.
- Build Customer Relationship and maintain it.
- Presentation of daily/weekly/monthly report to your line manager.
- Deliver projects within set time(MTTR)
- Coach and supervise project team members.
- B.Sc / HND / ND Engineering field or any related course.
- Trade Test will be an added advantage.
- Five (4) years experience in handling different projects within the telecoms industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with subordinates and line managers
- Must be technically sound.
- Excellent data analysis (MS Excel expert).
Application Closing Date