Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Completion Engineer (Expat)
- Execute Deepwater Well Intervention Programs, contingency guidelines & operations per Company objectives and rules.
- Provide specialized technical Support to Company Deepwater well assets as required regarding Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS related tools and services.
- Focal point for execution on Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tooling, spares inventory follow-up. Maintenance and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology on Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS on OML-130 via contingency guidelines.
- In-charge of Intervention operation on the Rig and Light Well Intervention Vessel. Expected to go offshore for all intervention operations.
- Maintain good interface with completion, drilling and other teams for optimization of well intervention operations
- Prepare the end of well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP. Follow up and ensure close out of related action items.
- Must have supervisory level (4) of IWCF Intervention (combined Slickline, E-Line, Coiled Tubing & Snubbing) certification
- Must have Combined Surface and Subsea IWCF (Level 4) Certification
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call For Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of well intervention CFT and Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations
- Involved in engineering of solutions for all issues related to the well requiring intervention.
- Responsible for follow up of new technologies for well intervention solutions and optimization
- Responsible for Intervention operation Performance Tracking
- Initial formal education: Engineering Degree (university level) Professional experience (number of years): 7-10 years Other (prior experience desirable): Good communication skills, Subsea and completion.
Application Closing Date