Aureole Consulting Limited - Our client is a health maintenance organization that provides simplified access to healthcare services across various cities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- The Corporate Sales Manager would be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and also manage sales.
- The individual would work to satisfy customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience; so ultimately grow the business by building successful long-term client relationships.
- Achieve growth, achieve set annual sales targets for both margin and annuity services by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, develop new relationships, act as point of contact and handle customers' individual needs, generate new business using existing networks and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner - (Individual/Corporate Customer account acquisition)
- To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies, to retain existing business and develop and grow new revenue.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of market trends.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements.
- Any other task as assigned by the CEO.
- 2-5+ years Managerial/ sales experience in the Health, Banking and IT industry.
- B. Sc. /M. Sc. degree in business administration or a related field
- Large range of prospective client database
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Vast knowledge of current trends in the Health industry
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Time-management skills
- Creativity, originality and attention to details
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.