Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Min of 12 - 15 years COGNATE experience as Finance Manager in a financial institution.
- Vast Experience in Credit Application, Documentation, Feasibility, and Business Proposal Composition.
- Candidate must have high network of contacts in the Banking Sector.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN, CFA is required.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] using “Finance Manager” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.