JOFAD Consulting Limited - Our client, a top leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos, Nigeria is looking to hire a vibrant candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
The ideal person will be responsible for:
- Quality Risk Asset creation and effective monitoring for optimum performance.
- Short, Medium and Long term liability generation to fund the banks risk asset portfolio.
- Efficient balance sheet management by ensuring the proper balance sheet items mix to ensure profitability.
- Seek business opportunities, initiate new business frontiers by establishing relationship with the Government, Developers and other relevant Stakeholders.
- Setting budgetary goals and developing strategies for meeting them.
Academic Qualifications & Work Experience
- First Degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate cognate experience in any reputable financial institution with proven track records of achievement, with at least 4 years at managerial positions of a reputable financial institution.
- Understanding of Lagos financial market is compulsory.
- Experience in mortgage banking will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills:
- The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in Mortgage, Credit and treasury activities.
- He/ She must have the required capacity to Identity and mobilize business from Lagos environ and neighboring states.
- He/ She must be a self starter and confidence to grow the business considerably within a reasonable time frame.
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Oral).
- Proactive with sound problem solving skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be firm and assertive.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Ability to work within tight schedules.
- Candidate must be courteous and tolerant.
- Result driven and self motivated.
- Patient and extremely courteous.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.