The Zeebah Place is a preparatory educational environment under the auspices of The Zeebah Foundation. We help to develop your child to thrive at school. Our children learn, have fun, and practice independent living and social skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fundraising Manager
The Fundraising Manager must be:
- Well organized, proactive and have the ability to inspire those around him / her
- Should be able to create or adopt marketing strategies and be comfortable with public speaking / delivering presentations to a range of audiences.
- Building good relationships with prospective donors and clients across multiple sectors
- Conduct research on Fundraising opportunities
- Communicating with the public and internal teams, delegating tasks and drawing up plans with annual targets
- Write, submit and distribute press releases
- Draft funding proposals for approval of Trustees and submit as approved to potential donors
- Prepare reports on quarterly budgets
- Provide innovative ways to raise awareness to garner funding
- Implement a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns
- Organize and attend non-profit events and network with relevant stakeholders
- Establish good relationships with staff, potential donors, government and the media
- Formulate policies with the Foundation’s Trustees and assist [when necessary] in defining our overall corporate direction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Communications / Media Relations / Fundraising or any related field
- 3-5 years of fundraising experience or experience in sales or marketing
- Sound knowledge of the Charity sector
- Experience managing small teams
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & popular social media apps.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a scheduled interview.